Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kylie Jean Dancing Queen

Title: Kylie Jean Dancing Queen
Publisher: Capstone
Pub Date: February 1st  2012
Author: Marci Peschke
Received From: NetGalley 


Dancing Queen

Kylie Jean wants to dance the main role in Swan Lake. For ages 6-8.
Part of the Kylie Jean series. From dancing to spelling, third grader Kylie Jean wants to be the queen of everything! But in her quest to be the best, this young southern belle learns a few lessons of her own. Mischievous, delightful and fun, this series will be at the top of every young girl's list!


(Reviewed by C) I thought it was kind of sad that she didn't get to be the swan queen. Because she wasn't the best at the queen yet. I thought it was happy too because of how her brother helped out to be the prince which made her kind of a queen but she really wasn't it. It is like my ballet class cause we get parts in a play too. I really liked it when they went to see Cinderella. Her dog is also funny his name is Ugly brother. If there were other books aout Kylie Jean I would read them too and I bet they are going to make more.( Mom's note yep it's a series we'll be getting more)

(Mom's Comments) I was very impressed with this book, it's what I'd consider an early chapter book. But the story was really very easy to follow, the illustrations were simple and told the point and the best part of the book for me was the family values! This was a very cute read and a new series for us, I can't wait to dig in to more of these books with C.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment